This issue has been created in the context of the EFIR project, the extension of the current federation of semantic interoperability assets on Joinup to other layers of interoperability.
Recently, we have run a survey and we have identified several key stakeholder requests for the upcoming extension.
On April 24, a webinar is organised to discuss the requirements for the upcoming extension. These key stakeholder requests will help us guide the open discussions during the webinar.
Stakeholder request: The users should be able to discover common and shared services.
- Public administrations in Europe should easily know which administration provides what services around Europe.
- For example, CTT in Spain contains examples of common services such as Verification and Consultation of data, Validation of electronic signature or Secure electronic communication.
- An ex. of shared service is the CIRCABC hosting service of the EC.
- Which types of services would you like to find on Joinup? Only services that can be used cross-border? Web services such as Machine translation? etc.
- What information about a common service would you like to find on Joinup?
- What would be the most user-friendly way to browse services on Joinup?
- According to you, what is the difference between common services, shared services and full package solutions?