Find the official event page here:
This workshop explains how public organisations can facilitate access to their services using chatbots, which act as a low-threshold entrance for citizens.
Join this event if you want to learn about the following topics:
- The design of conversational flows
- The role of Natural Language Understanding
- The challenge of multilinguality in chatbots
- The diversity of communication channels (text, speech,..)
- Interoperable vocabularies and the Single Digital Gateway
- Use cases for chatbots in public organisations
Participation to this one-day event is free of charge, but prior registration is required. Once you have registered you will receive the Go-to-Meeting details in a separate email about two weeks before the event.
This workshop is organized by DG Connect with the support of eTranslation (DGT) in the framework of the CEF program (SMART 2016/0103)