We would like to inform you about the major release of the Core Vocabularies 2.0.0. In this release the Core Person Vocabulary, the Core Location Vocabulary, the Core Business Vocabulary and the Core Public Organisation Vocabulary have been reviewed.
In March 2021, the Interoperable Europe Programme of the European Commission started the major release cycle for the Core Vocabularies aiming to address requests for change received by users through the GitHub repository. Core Vocabularies Working Group members and users were invited to share their comments during dedicated webinars.
Following this process, we would like to announce that the new release of the Core Vocabularies is available and can be found here:
- Core Person Vocabulary release 2.0.0
- Core Location Vocabulary release 2.0.0
- Core Business Vocabulary release 2.0.0
- Core Public Organisation Vocabulary release 2.0.0
The following changes have been implemented in Core Vocabularies version 2.0.0
- Issues stated by stakeholders on Github have been addressed and documented in a detailed changelog per Core Vocabulary.
- New “Principles for creating good definitions” were introduced by the SEMIC action, which are available on GitHub. Based on these rules the definitions of the Core Vocabularies have been reviewed.
- The consolidated diagram and its simplified version have been reviewed and are available on Github.
- More information can be found in the dedicated in each repository dedicated to the specific Core Vocabulary on Github:
Do you have any questions?
Please contact us via e-mail DIGIT-SEMIC-TEAM@ec.europa.eu.