Core Vocabularies are defined as simplified, re-usable and extensible data models that capture the fundamental characteristics of a data entity in a context-neutral and syntax-neutral fashion.
The 'Handbook on using the Core Vocabularies' describes how the Core Vocabularies can be used to:
- Design new data models that extend the Core Vocabularies; and
- Map existing data models to the Core Vocabularies.
Core Vocabularies 1.1
Version 1.1 comprises the following vocabularies:
- Core Business Vocabulary v1.0
- Core Location Vocabulary v1.0
- Core Person Vocabulary v1.0
- Core Public Service Vocabulary v1.0
Consult the release notes
Copyright © 2012 European Union. The Core Vocabularies are published under the ISA Open Metadata Licence v1.1