The public review period for the GeoDCAT Application Profile for data portals in Europe ended successfully on August 30 — but not before logging 64 comments from 14 submitters.
The working draft 6 of the GeoDCAT-AP entered its public review period on 13 July 2015 and ended on 30 August 2015.
The comments were submitted from:
- 14 stakeholders
- 8 countries (Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands and United Kingdom)
- 10 public organisations (Agenzia per l’Italia Digitale, British Geological Survey, CSIRO, Danish Geodata Agency, French IGN, Geocat, Joint research Centre, KOOP, LGLN, Marine Institute)
- 1 private organisation (Geodan, the Netherlands)
- 2 universities (University of Amsterdam, University of Reading - UK)
Need more information?
- all the issues with their proposed solutions are available here; and
- all the threads that have been created via the mailing lists’ archives are available here (July and August).
To read more about the revised version of GeoDCAT-AP, please access the working drafts of the GeoDCAT-AP on Joinup.