We are delighted to invite you to our second webinar dedicated to DCAT-AP for high-value datasets which will take place on 30 March 2023, from 14:00 to 16:00.
After an initial discussion on this topic during a webinar on the 24th of February, the objective of this webinar is to further elaborate on the use of DCAT-AP to describe High-Value Datasets. Please find below a detailed agenda of the webinar:
- Governance of this activity
- Targeting the following outcomes:
- Agreements on how to use DCAT-AP to describe high-value datasets
- Query to retrieve all high-value datasets per MS
- Assessment of the metadata / reporting expectations in the implementing act
- How these can be mapped to DCAT-AP
- Open discussion
- Wrap up and next steps
2 hours, starting at 14:00 until 16:00 CET on 30/03/2023.