The webinar dedicated to the introduction of DCAT-AP for the High-Value Dataset took place on 24 February 2023, from 09:30 to 11:30.
After a first informal discussion on DCAT-AP for High-Value datasets during the webinar on the 25th of November 2022, the objective of this webinar was to further elaborate on the use of the DCAT-AP for describing High-Value Datasets.
If you are interested in knowing more about this webinar, feel free to contact William Verbeeck.
2 hours, starting at 09:30 until 11:30 CET on 24/02/2023.
The tentative agenda of the webinar is the following:
- Governance of this activity
- Targeting the following outcomes
- Agreements on how to use DCAT-AP for describing HVD
- Query to find all HVD per MS
- Assessment of the metadata / reporting expectations in the implementing act
- How these can be mapped to DCAT-AP
- Open discussion
- Wrap up and next steps