Navigate by clicking on the icons
Cultural Centre of Belém (CCB) is situated in Praça do Império, 1449-003 Lisboa, Portugal.
To reach the CCB you can take the following means of Public Transport:
- Bus: Several buses stop close to the CCB: 28, 714, 727, 729 or 751. The closest bus stop is 500 meters from the CCB.
- Tram: Tram E15. The closest tram stop is 900 meters from the CCB.
- Train: The train Cais do Sodré-Cascais stops at Belém station. The train station is 1 km from the CCB.
- Additional: There are river connections to Belém.
- You can park either in the South car park- Garagem Sul (Rua Bartolomeu Dias) or in the North car park – Garagem Norte (Av. Da Índia).
- There are 366 spaces available and both car parks are open every day.
- Persons with reduced mobility are kindly invited to use the North car park – Garagem Norte (on the side of the river), accessed by Av. da Índia.