The contest is now closed. All eligible entries were assessed by the Evaluation Committee which selected 31 solutions for the final round. The Jury shortlisted the sixteen best solutions (four per category). The final results are available here.
The text below is only for your information.
Deadline for submissions is extended until 12 March 2019!
The proposed solutions have to fulfil the following criteria:
- Must be developed by – or for – a public administration from an EU Member State, EFTA country or an EU candidate country (Albania, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey).
- Only one solution per category is allowed per organisation.
- Must be either open source software or a shared IT service.
- Being reused by at least one public administration.
- Must be published on Joinup in English. Please note that your solution does not have to be published on Joinup at the time of submission. It is important, however, that you contact the Joinup Support Team before the submission deadline (12 March 2019) expressing your request to publish your solution, and they will give you detailed instructions on how to do it.
- Solutions that received a monetary reward at the previous contest (Sharing & Reuse 2017) are not eligible to participate. Third or fourth place winners (who received a certificate of excellence) can participate again for one of the 4 categories described in About Sharing & Reuse Awards 2019.
Do you fulfil all the criteria? Take part in the contest! Please read the procedure guide carefully before filling in your application form. Information about the contest in also available in 30 languages.
How to respond:
- Open the submission form in a web browser and add your replies online.
- If you cannot finalise your replies in one go, you can save an incomplete version by selecting the option ‘save draft’.
- Once you have saved a draft version of your responses, you must save (or bookmark) the link that will be given at the end of the session.
- Use this link to access the draft version you saved previously to continue your work on the submission form.
- When you finalise your application, hit ‘submit’.
Thereafter, your application will be marked as final and you will no longer be able to make any further changes.
Please don’t wait until the last moment!
To win the award, your solution will need to pass the three-step assessment described below:
- Solution design and governance
- Impact/extent of reuse
- User-centricity/Innovation (depending on category)