During verification of multi-payload OCD TSL is retrieved multiple times:
1. TSL is retrieved for each payload document (should be not retrieved more than once for whole OCD)
2. For 2nd and subsequent payload documenst TSL is retrieved multiples times . 2 times for 2nd, 3 times for 3rd, etc...
See test case attached:
1. java test code - TestOcd.java
2. libraries uesd - libs.txt
3. OCD used for testing: ocd-INVALID-with-multiple-TAC.zip
4. execution log - log.txt
In the log (log.txt) you can see that line "tsl.TSL - Adding TSL to collection." is repeated before each payload and number of "tsl.TSL - Adding TSL to collection." increases with each subsequent payload (!processing time increases too)
----Daniele Mongiello added a comment - 27/Sep/12 3:46 PM
from the libs.txt I've seen that is in use a previous version of the jdesign library (v1.0.2 vs current v1.1.0 available on https://dev.spocs.bos-asp.eu/nexus/index.html#view-repositories;spocs_3rd~browsestorage).
Could you please update the deps and retry the test (a fix is neede anyway for EDO-24 but the v1.1.0 can already have effect on this issue)?Daniele Mongiello added a comment - 02/Oct/12 10:54 AM
Released a fix in TSL-1.1.3.jar, available on https://dev.spocs.bos-asp.eu/nexus/index.html