More information about the solution in the Technology Transfer Centre - Spain
Solution Sede Electrónica "tipo"
The electronic headquarters “type” of the Government of the Canary islands, its fundamental aim is to provide the Departments of the Government of the Canary islands of a common technological platform and centralized to comply with the Law 11/2007, of 22 June, of electronic access of citizens to Public Services, recognizes the right of citizens to interact with Public Administrations by electronic means.
The Law 11/2007, of 22 June, of electronic access of citizens to Public Services, recognizes the right of citizens to interact with Public Administrations by electronic means and regulates basic aspects of the use of information technologies in administrative activity, in the relations between the Public Administrations, as well as in the relations of citizens with the same with the purpose of ensuring their rights, a common treatment to them and the validity and effectiveness of the administrative activity in conditions of legal security.
In the context of our autonomous administration of these aspects have been developed in the Decree 19/2011, of 10 of February, by which regulates the use of electronic means in the public Administration of the Autonomous Community of the Canary islands. In its article 10 regulates the creation of the Sees electronic, obliging to all departments of the Public Administration of the Autonomous Community of the Canary islands and its associated or dependent public bodies to your start-up to provide electronic services to citizens.Initially, each Department launched initiatives in this context to begin to offer electronic services to their citizens. Initiatives that have taken place so isolated and independent that, in addition to the resulting economic impact, they have presented other disadvantages of face-to-provide a standardised service, with the levels of quality that is expected by the citizenry, some of which are described below:
- Heterogeneity of the image offered by the Departments offering electronic services to citizens:
- Designations are not standardized from these web sites: “electronic office”, “Virtual Office”, “Office Online”, “Portal Application”, “Folder”of the citizen”, etc
- Web Sites that offer electronic services to citizens develop very attached to the systems BackOffice, implementing for citizenship, relationship models and different user interfaces in each case, even inside the same Department.
- The diversity of information systems under the technological model makes impossible for the Government of the Canary islands provide the citizen with a global vision and joint of his relationship with the Administration.
- The terminology used is not standardized. For example, a record in the investigation stage, in some cases it is presented as “In Processing”, in others as “Initiated”, and in other cases the right “Phase of Instruction.”
- Inventory procedures spot: The inventory of administrative procedures that manages every Department of Public Administration of the Autonomous Community of the Canary islands and its public bodies dependent is managed and published so decentralized and heterogeneous, making it difficult to access and location of the same to the citizen, where each Department:
- .. used a different name for access to this inventory: “Procedures”, “Procedures”, “administrative”, “Administrative Procedures”.
- .. presented to the citizen a tab of detailed information for each procedure is different and individualized.
- ... sorted and organized the information in function of the Organic Units, making it difficult for the citizen of its location.
- Different workflows: Systems of Back-office Departments that manage electronically the administrative procedures, have deployed and implemented workflows for processing without any type of standardization, hindering the enforcement of the principle of transparency and accessibility that are reflected in the Law 11/2007 of public access of citizens to public services.
- Heterogeneity of technology: heterogeneity in the technologies that each Department uses for the implementation of their systems makes it difficult and complicates the access to the electronic services.This technological diversity does not guarantee the principle of interoperability and technological neutrality of the Law 11/2007.
The electronic headquarters “type” of the Government of the Canary islands, its fundamental aim is to give an answer to the issue raised above, relying on a common technological platform and centralized and used by all the departments of the Government of the Canary islands to give effect to article 10 of decree 19/2011. In particular, the basic objectives of the electronic Headquarters “type” are:
- Offer a unique vision and a global citizen of the Government of the Canary islands and their relationship with each of the Departments, normalizing and homogeneizando the procedures and electronic services that are offered.
- Complying with the principles of Equality, Accessibility, Technological Neutrality, Transparency and Publicity, facilitating the localization and the access to information and services that the Administration puts at the disposal of the citizen.
- Seek maximum re-use between Departments in order to streamline the costs involved.
- To encourage cooperation and collaboration between the Departments of the Government of the Canary islands, given that it is a product that is defined through a group of work represented in all of them.
- Reduce the costs of maintenance and exploitation of these systems by the provision of a service, type “cloud” to the Departments.
Maria Candelaria Alonso Suárez
922 592 050
THE AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITY OF THE CANARY ISLANDS
MINISTRY OF PRESIDENCY, JUSTICE AND EQUALITY
Mode of use