The IoS Collaboration Days 2012 - Brussels, part of the "Internet of Services 2012" conference, will take place on 16 and 17 October 2012 at the Diamant Center Brussels. The two-day conference is co-organised by the European Commission and the FP7 project.
From the conference website:
Objectives of the meeting
The meeting has the following objectives:
- To present the new Call 8 projects and incorporate them to the collaboration activities
- To achieve a better understanding of the results of the FP7 projects in the "Internet of Services area"
- To consolidate the collaboration activities among projects
- To set up a stable collaboration strategy among projects and identify new collaboration areas
- To facilitate networking and discussion among projects
- To collect ideas and understand future research priorities in the "Software and Services" area.
All representatives of FP7 projects in the area of Software & Services, Cloud are invited to participate. Projects outside these areas that are contributing to the Future Internet Assembly and that want to collaborate with the Objective 1.2 projects are also welcome.
Diamant Center Brussels