What is displayed on this page?
On this page, you can see a list of all communities. The list shows for each community:
- the name of the community;
- the type of the community; and
- a short description of the community;
How to sort the list of Communities?
The list of communities can be sorted by creation date, by title, by rating, and by number of members. A select list of sorting criteria is available at top right of the page.
You can click on a filter and the list of communities will be displayed accordingly.
- Date: this filter sorts the list of communities from the most recent to the oldest community.
- Members: this filter sorts the list of communities from the most populated to the less populated community.
- Title: this filter sorts the titles of community in alphabetical order.
- Rating: this filter sorts the list of communities from the community with the highest rating to the community with the lowest rating.
How to search for a Community by using keywords?
Type your keywords in the ‘Find a community’ field and click on the ‘Search’ button to find communities related to your keywords.
When typing your keywords, please make sure of the following:
- You must include at least one keyword with 3 characters or more.
- Try to enter terms that would best describe the community you are searching for.
How to do an Advanced Search using keywords and filters?
Just below the keywords field, you can find the ‘Advanced Search’ button. By clicking on the ‘Advanced Search’ button you will access a Joinup page dedicated to searching. Here you can do any type of search related to content, users or issues.
Click here (?) to know more about how to use the ‘Advanced Search’ functionality.
I don’t find a community for which I’m interested for. How to propose my own community?
If you are up for the challenge, we invite you to propose a Community. Click here to know more on how to propose your community (?) A moderator will review your request.
How to view all the communities in which I’m a member of? (My Communities)
Click on “My Communities” in the left sub-menu to access the list of the communities in which you are a member of.
How to view a community?
To access a community, you just have to click on the title.
The community is archived
If the community you are visiting or are a member of has been inactive for a longer period of time, it is very likely it has been archived. You can tell if after the title the following has been inserted: (Archived).
You can still access the content that has been created, the member list and the forum. Creating content, adding comments and forum topics has been disabled as this will not be treated by the community facilitator(s).