Legal interoperability asset
An agreement that is binding via legislation (e.g. EU Directives and national transposition) relevant in the context of information exchange between public administrations; a template; or a framework that can support the creation or execution of such agreement (e.g. licence template and licensing framework).
- EU Directive
- (National) Legislative act
- (Commission) Recommendation
- International agreement
- Licensing Framework
- Licence template
- Do we need to include a policy level for strategy, action plans etc.? E.g. Europe 2020 strategy, ISA Action Plan, EIF
- Is the legal level limited to legislation, laws, court decisions, with contracts and licenses covered on the organisational level?
- Are any main types missing in the preliminary list?
- Other issues?