This document contains the agenda and meeting minutes of the CPOV Working Group meeting of April 14, 2016.
- Time: Thursday 14 April 2016 from 10:30 to 12:00 CET.
Web connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/cpov/
How to connect?
Please refer to the Conncetion Manual or to the summary below:
1. Go to http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/cpov/
2. Click ‘Enter as a guest’, Fill in your name and click ‘Enter meeting’
3 .Click ‘ok’ to agree with the Web Conferencing Disclaimer
4. Answer ‘Start’ to the question: Would you like audio conferencing with this meeting?
5. Choose ‘Dial-out’ and insert ‘your phone number’ to receive a call from the meeting. This option will only be available after the meeting host has arrived to the meeting.
It is advised to use the "dial-out" option. Alternatively, if you would experience any problems, you can also manually dial in via
United Kingdom: +442033189433
MeetingOne Conference Room Number: 1323004
URL to additional access numbers: http://www.meetingone.com/eu_eg/Access_Numbers
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
Test your connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html
AgendaThe goal of the meeting is to resolve all outstanding issues before going into the public review period of the CPOV. The following issues need review:
Draft 4 of the CPOV is available via https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/node/150430/.
The meeting minutes will be available after the meeting.
Nature of documentation: Conference-seminar-meeting proceeding