This document contains the agenda and meeting minutes of the CPOV Working Group kick-off.
During this kick-off meeting, the practical organisation of the Working Group will be discussed.
- Time: Monday 18 January 2016 from 13:00 to 14:30 CET.
Web connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/cpov/
How to connect?
Please refer to the Conncetion Manual or to the summary below:
1. Go to http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/cpov/
2. Click ‘Enter as a guest’, Fill in your name and click ‘Enter meeting’
3 .Click ‘ok’ to agree with the Web Conferencing Disclaimer
4. Answer ‘Start’ to the question: Would you like audio conferencing with this meeting?
5. Choose ‘Dial-out’ and insert ‘your phone number’ to receive a call from the meeting. This option will only be available after the meeting host has arrived to the meeting.
It is advised to use the "dial-out" option. Alternatively, if you would experience any problems, you can also manually dial in via
United Kingdom: +442033189433
MeetingOne Conference Room Number: 1323004
URL to additional access numbers: http://www.meetingone.com/eu_eg/Access_Numbers
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
Test your connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html
Agenda1.Welcome (Vassilios Peristeras, DG DIGIT, ISA Programme of the EU) 2.Introduction of the participants – tour de table 3.The process (Brecht Wyns, PwC) 4.Collaboration in the working group (Brecht Wyns, PwC) 5.Use cases (Phil Archer, W3C) 6.Existing solutions and their limitations
- ORG Ontology (Phil Archer, W3C)
- ORG-AP-OP (Xavier Desurmont, Publications Office of the EU)
- CPSV-AP (Nikolaos Loutas, PwC)
The slides of the meeting are available via https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/sites/default/files/2016-01-13_cpov_working…
The meeting minutes are available via https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/sites/default/files/2016-01-18_cpov_kick-of…. Please share your comments via the public mailing list.
Nature of documentation: Conference-seminar-meeting proceeding