This document contains the agenda and meeting minutes of the CPOV Working Group meeting of March 9, 2016.
- Time: Wednesday 9 March 2016 from 10:30 to 12:00 CET.
Web connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/cpov/
How to connect?
Please refer to the Conncetion Manual or to the summary below:
1. Go to http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/cpov/
2. Click ‘Enter as a guest’, Fill in your name and click ‘Enter meeting’
3 .Click ‘ok’ to agree with the Web Conferencing Disclaimer
4. Answer ‘Start’ to the question: Would you like audio conferencing with this meeting?
5. Choose ‘Dial-out’ and insert ‘your phone number’ to receive a call from the meeting. This option will only be available after the meeting host has arrived to the meeting.
It is advised to use the "dial-out" option. Alternatively, if you would experience any problems, you can also manually dial in via
United Kingdom: +442033189433
MeetingOne Conference Room Number: 1323004
URL to additional access numbers: http://www.meetingone.com/eu_eg/Access_Numbers
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
Test your connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html
AgendaThe agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- Introduction of new members
- Brief overview of the specification as it stands
Use of cpsv:administrativeLevel, NUTS code
Use case: Digital preservation in archives
Simple or more complex membership model
Use of dcat:contactPoint
Use case: parliaments and city councils
Improve "logo" property
Definition of a Public Organisation
- Next steps
The following draft of the CPOV will be discussed during the meeting: https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/release/core-public-organisation-vocabulary-draft-3
The meeting minutes are available via https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/sites/default/files/document/2016-03/2016-03-09_cpov_working_group_meeting_minutes_v0.03.pdf.
Nature of documentation: Conference-seminar-meeting proceeding