This document contains the agenda and meeting minutes of the DCAT Application Profile Virtual Meeting of 8 May 2013.
Time: Wednesday 8 May 2013, 16:00-18:00 CET (UTC+1) (world clock)
For the connection to the meeting, you need to make both audio and web connection.
- Go to http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/dcta3rd/
- Select "Enter as a guest" and enter the room
The audio connection can be established by calling in from your device (dial-in) or by letting the system call you (dial-out).
- When letting the system call you, please make sure you enter the direct number on which you can be reached. Please also make sure the system does call in on a switchboard.
- When calling in yourself please follow the steps below
Dial one of the following Local or International Access Number:
Belgium: +32 2 808 13 63
France: +33182880967 Germany: +498922061600 Luxembourg: +35220880608 United Kingdom: +442033189433
For additional national acces numbers, please visit the following link: http://www.meetingone.com/us/customer/a1international.cfm
- Dial the Conference Room Number: *1321479#
- Follow any voice prompts.
Test your connection:
You can perform a diagnosis for your connection using the following link:
To get a quick overview of Adobe Connect, please go to the following page:
- Meeting Chair: Antonio Carneiro
- European Commission: Szabolcs Szekacs, Vassilios Peristeras
- Scribe: Michiel de Keyzer
- Editor: Makx Dekkers
Welcome and overview
|2||AC||Acceptance of meeting minutes of previous WG meeting.|
|3||AC||Announcing the public review period.|
Collaboration in the Working Group
Application Profile - issues
Introduction (section 1)
Terminology (section 5)
Classes and properties (section 6 & 7)
Accessibility and mulitilingual aspects (section 10)
Deployment (section 11)
Controlled vocabularies (Section 8)
A mapping of the Austian, German and Spanish controlled vocabularies for theme with the EuroVoc is available at:
|7||SG||Use cases (section 3)|
|8||MD||Public Review period|
|9||AC||Wrap-up, actions, next working group meeting (2013-06-12)|
Nature of documentation: Technical report