By the end of this training you should have an understanding of:
- What reference data is, its context and purpose and how it creates value for organisations.
- Why it is important to manage and govern the reference data lifecycle.
- How to work with reference data using open-source tools.
- Tutorial: SKOS used to publish the controlled vocabularies defined in ADMS on the Web
- Tutorial: Tutorial on the use of SILK for aligning controlled vocabularies, March 2014.
- Tutorial: Tutorial: Give software taxonomies multilingual labels represented in SKOS, October 2012.
See also: Open Data Support training material
Nature of documentation: Guide
Type of document