This report presents the ongoing work of an informal, inter-institutional Task Force on a common approach for the management of persistent, HTTP-based, Uniform Resource Identifiers (HTTP URIs) by EU institutions. The work is supported by the Interoperability Solutions for European Public Administrations (ISA) Programme of the European Commission as part of its Action 1.1 on semantic interoperability.
- Study: Study on Business Models for Linked Open Government Data - BM4LOGD, October 2013.
- Study: 10 Rules for persistent URIs, March 2013.
- Case study: How Linked Data is transforming e-Government, March 2013.
- Methodology: Cookbook for translating Data Models to RDF Schema, March 2013.
- Analysis: Report on high-value datasets from EU Institutions, May 2014.
- Standard: URI Standard and Guidelines for the Flemish Government, July 2017
Nature of documentation: Technical report