- What is ADMS;
- What is an application profile;
- How ADMS-AP extends ADMS;
- A practical example of ADMS-AP, describing metadata of an interoperability solution.
- How to import ADMS-AP conformant metadata of your interoperability solutions on Joinup;
- How to export ADMS-AP conform metadata of interoperability solutions from Joinup.
- How to transform your metadata using simple SPARQL Update queries;
- How to conform to the ADMS-AP to get your interoperability solutions ready to be shared on Joinup;
- The main types of errors that you could face when uploading metadata of interoperability solutions on Joinup.
- How to easily describe your solutions using a pre-defined template compliant with ADMS-AP;
- How to automatically transform your solutions’ descriptions into machine readable language, i.e., RDF;
- How to get your interoperability solutions ready to be shared on Joinup.
- What is Joinup and the Interoperability Solutions on Joinup;
- Why it can be beneficial for solution owners to catalogue their interoperability solutions on Joinup;
- How solution owners can use Joinup as the authoritative place for presenting and managing their interoperability solutions.
- How to find the content that you need on Joinup through the advanced search functionality.
Nature of documentation: Guide
Type of document