What is displayed on this page?
On a document page, you can find the following:
- Generic information about the document (title, logo, creation date, owner and some generic taxonomies).
- A description of the document;
- Some document categories and information;
- The list of additional documentation (ppt, pptx, pdf, doc, docx and zip).
Highlight a document
What is a highlight?
Any member of a community can highlight content within her/his community, so that it becomes visible to other community members in chronologic order of highlighting. Nearly all content types can be highlighted within any community, including news items, events, documents, cases, factsheets, open-source software, interoperability solutions, and even other communities.
Who can highlight a document?
- Users belonging to at least one community can highlight documents;
- Once the document is highlighted, it is displayed in their community.
- The person who highlighted the content can remove the highlight from the content page;
- You cannot remove a highlight that you did not add by yourself; and
- Only community facilitators can remove highlights.
How to highlight a document?
To highlight a document:
- Click on “Actions” and “highlight this Document";
- A list of communities in which you are belonging to will be displayed;
- Choose the communities [by checkboxes in front of them] where you want to highlight the case and click on the "highlight content" button;
- If the document has already been highlighted, either by you or by somebody else, the checkbox in front of the community's name should be already checked;
- If you want to remove the highlight, uncheck the checkbox in front of the community's name and click on the "highlight content" button.
Who can remove a highlighted document from a community?
Only facilitators and the user who has highlighted the content can remove the highlight from the community.