Through CyberEDU process we aim to stir the discussion to produce results for the following 5 punctual objectives:
- Create a CyberEDU Coalition for RO;
- Create a CyberEDU working group for the EUSDR (Danube region) and a CyberEDU working group for the Artic region;
- Create a regional CyberEDU working group for the Black Sea and a CyberEDU working group for the Baltic Sea;
- Link the existing resources and establish a CyberEDU White Paper for the CyberSecMonth 2019 use;
- Establish an academic Call for papers for CyberEDU;
In cooperation with all interested stakeholders, this process will start in Bucharest on 28th of January 2019 with a first round table and continue in Helsinki with a last round table event on the in December 2019, at the end of which an evaluation and re-positioning process will kick-off.
Save the Date! Furthermore, to express partnership interest or to ask for details please contact email@example.com Attn D.Catalui. CyberEDU process is a university activity planned for 2019. The digital meet up and resource space can be found on EC JoinUp platform HERE.
- 29th of July, we organise CyberEDU round table nr.7:
- To take place at University of Tampere;