What is an event?
An event is an organised activity at a specific time and place (e.g. a meeting, a workshop, a webinar). Any registered user can propose events to be published on the platform, which is subject to the approval of the Moderator.
What is displayed on this page?
On an event’s page, you can find the following:
- the event author and creation date;
- languages and domains corresponding to the event;
- the event rating;
- the event description;
- the country, scope and organisation type of the event;
- information whether the event is free or open to anyone;
- the start date and end date indicated in the local time of your profile;
- the city and Google Map location;
- the event organiser;
- the event website and contact email;
- the event venue, full address, agenda, expected participants and fees description.
Highlight an event in your community or project
Users belonging to a community or project can highlight an event, so it is listed in their community.
To highlight an event:,
- Navigate to the event page you want to highlight;
- Click on the "Highlight this event" link, displayed in the right-hand side menu;
- All communities and projects in which you are a member are listed;
- Check the checkbox in front of each community or project you want to highlight. If it has already been flagged, either by you or by somebody else, the box in front of the community's name will already be checked;
- Click on the button "Highlight content".
If you want to remove a highlight, simply uncheck the box in front of the community's name and click on the "highlight content" button.
How to post a comment?