Key reasons to attend this event in 2017
- Europe’s Only Co-Located Conferences on Data Governance & MDM. One event, in one to four days, gives you the unique opportunity to leverage the powerful combination of Data Governance and MDM to deliver optimal business outcomes through trusted information. Delegates can attend sessions at both conferences.
- Four Tracks With More Than Fifty Sessions. The co-located conferences are neither analyst led nor vendor led. Learn from over 60 world renowned independent speakers and major users of Data Governance and MDM.
- Focus on End-User Case Studies & Expert Panel Discussions. Choose from over 40 case studies and take an inside look at the successes and challenges behind real-world Data Governance and MDM implementations.
- Twelve "Fast Track" Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get quickly up to speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory or advanced workshops, enabling you to quickly get up to speed with Data Governance and MDM essentials.
- Post Conference Workshops. There will be four full day post conference workshops. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and Skills in MDM and Data Governance practice.
- All the Major Data Governance and MDM Solution Providers. Discuss your Data Governance and MDM challenges with the world’s leading solution providers.
- Justification, Strategy & Implementation. The conferences provide an excellent mix of theory, visions and practical implementations.
The brochure of the event is available to download in PDF format on this link.
For more information about the event, please visit the website: http://www.irmuk.co.uk/dg2017/
Public/ Private Sector
The programme is available on this link.
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
22 Portman Square, London, W1H 7BG, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7208 6000
Fax: +44 (0)20 7208 6001