The registration for SEMIC 2022 is now open! After two digital editions, the annual semantic interoperability conference will return in an in-person format on the 6th of December 2022 at the Square Meeting Center in Brussels!
Come and join us for a day of networking, knowledge exchange and lively discussions about “Data Spaces in an Interoperable Europe”.
What can you expect?
- Stories from Member States will demonstrate how aggregated data plays a key role in gathering business intelligence and risk management;
- Parallel sessions will present technical deep dives based on use cases;
- High-profile policy makers will talk about their experience in the sharing & reuse of data;
- Novel academic research will be showcased;
- Last but not least, you will have the opportunity to network and meet interoperability and data experts from all around Europe
Register today and be among the first ones to save their seat at #SEMIC2022! Spots are limited!
For those who cannot join us on side, we will provide a live stream.