We are very pleased to inform you that we have just released v0.4 of the Asset Description Metadata Schema for Software (ADMS.SW) on the project wiki. The specification itself contains a version "_TC" with track changes, linking the changes to issues that have been raised. You can obtain it via the following link:http://purl.org/adms/sw/20120614/ We hope that this release adequately addresses the issues raised during the public review and the subsequent working group meeting of June 5 . In a nutshell the following changes have been applied
- AMDS.F/OSS has been renamed ADMS.SW 
- admssw:SoftwarePackage is now defined as a sub-class of spdx:Package, to allow better reuse and alignment 
- we align with the software identifying system of the ISO/IEC 19770-2:2009 standard by including an optional swid:softwareId relationship 
- the RDF schema reuses additional properties from schema.org 
- the licence type vocabulary been fitted with precise definitions
- we now speak of Software Release and Software Package 
- various unclarities have been resolved.