Stakeholder engagement is an integral part of the ‘Access to Base Registries’ (ABR) initiative. Being able to work hands on with Member States, both communicating our results and facilitating the implementation of reusable solutions within Member States, is at the very core of the ABR Action. We want your unique opinions and experiences to help us best identify the user-centricity, i.e. the services most needed, and the business value, i.e. the benefits of interconnection. We want you to participate in shaping the future of the ABR Action within the ISA2 programme.
Save the date - Webinar: Access to Base Registry
Dear ISA2 Stakeholders and ABR Community,
The ABR team would like to inform you , that due to the European Commission internal reasons there is a change in the Webinar date. We warmly invite you for a two hour webinar on the ISA² action 26 September 2017 at 10:30 AM.
Who is the webinar for?
This event is of particular interest to ISA² Committee Members, EU policy makers, eGovernment representatives and other service providers that incorporate information from base registries in their public services. Nevertheless, everyone interested are invited to participate prior to registration.
What is the webinar about?
- Information on Community and Current actions of the ABR project;
- Identified 17 good practice solutions for interconnection of base registries at an EU and MS level;
- Updated Catalogue of Reusable Solutions, which serves as both a source of inspiration and concrete examples of reusable solutions to implement;
- Update of the Guidelines on Building Successful Interconnections of Base Registries;
- MS Factsheets, presenting different solutions and approaches developed in the Member States.
How do you register and participate to this webinar?
If you have not registered yet, please do it with confirmation of your attendance by sending the e-mail to ABR@everis.com. Further information on how to connect to the webinar will be communicated to you in the next email.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the webinar!