The RDF Web Applications Working Group has published three RDFa Specifications as Proposed Recommendations:
- RDFa Core 1.1 specifies the core syntax and processing rules for RDFa 1.1 and how the language is intended to be used in XML documents.
- RDFa Lite 1.1 provides a simple subset of RDFa for novice web authors.
- XHTML+RDFa 1.1 specifies the usage of RDFa in the XHTML markup language.
Together, these documents outline the vision for RDFa in a variety of XML and HTML-based Web markup languages. The Working Group has also published a draft of the RDFa 1.1 Primer.
RDF Web Applications Working Group
The RDF Web Applications Working Group’s mission is to support the developing use of RDF for embedding and handling structured data in Web documents in general. The Working Group will publish W3C Recommendations to extend and enhance the currently published RDFa 1.0 documents. The Working Group will also support the HTML Working Group in its work on incorporating RDFa in HTML5 and XHTML5, as a follow-up on the currently published Working Draft for RDFa 1.0 in HTML5.
To know more
- RDFa Core 1.1 - Specification
- RDFa Lite 1.1 - Specification
- XHTML+RDFa 1.1 - Specification
- RDF Web Applications Working Group