Description (short summary):
The report is one of the deliverables of the IDABC eInvoicing & eOrdering pilot project, a joint initiative from the Directorate-General Internal Market and Services and the Directorate-General for Informatics of the European Commission.
The report is intended to be read by:
- All parties involved in the initiation and management of the "IDABC e-Invoicing and e-Ordering for public procurement project", including in particular, members of: Directorate-General Internal Market and Services,Â Directorate-General for Informatics of the European Commission, the IDABC programme's Pan-European eGovernment Services Committee (PEGSCO).
- All staff and contractors engaged in the execution of this project.
- The Commission's Expert Group on Electronic Invoicing.
It contains the results of the business requirements gathering process for eInvoicing in a public procurement context, by collecting and analysing requirements from multiple sources.
- Interviews with Member States having already implemented eInvoicing and eArchiving
- Interviews with stakeholders, such as small, medium and large suppliers, solution (IT and financial)providers
- Legal requirements for eInvoicing and eArchiving (mainly VAT)
- Other eInvoicing and standardisation initiatives
Number of pages: