Version 1.7.1 of the ISA² interoperability test bed software, based on the GITB CWA specifications, is now released. This is a maintenance release to address important bugs reported by Test Bed users mainly related to the handling of test session variables and the reporting of unforeseen errors.
This new version is online in the ISA² interoperability test bed service but is also available for you to setup as a standalone instance. If a standalone instance best matches your needs, the following supporting resources are available:
- The test bed's installation guide.
- The test bed's user guide.
- The source code of the test bed software.
- The EUPL-based licence attached to the direct use of the source code.
If you are updating from a previous version, please follow the test bed's update guide.
Release Notes - Version 1.7.1
The following list summarises the issues included in this release, classified as bugs, tasks, new features and improvements. For more details click the issue key links (requires access to the test bed's issue tracker).
- [ITB-424] - All list types returned by external services are considered to be list[string]
- [ITB-458] - Processing steps with no transaction cannot use variable references to determine handler
- [ITB-459] - Inputs defined by remote services with type list cannot be provided
- [ITB-460] - Dockerised gitb-ui may fail to startup due to running process being detected
- [ITB-465] - Error if encoding not provided for imports that are not binary
- [ITB-495] - System and organisation names not added to test session if no custom properties are defined
- [ITB-496] - Invalid input names for messaging and processing handlers may not report problem details
- [ITB-497] - Remote messaging services not returning a session ID result in blank error