About the European Interoperablity Reference Architecture
The European Interoperability Reference Architecture (EIRA), is an architecture content metamodel defining the most salient architectural building blocks (ABBs) needed to build interoperable e-Government systems. The EIRA provides a common terminology that can be used by people working for public administrations in various architecture and system development tasks. The EIRA was created and is being maintained in the context of Action 2.1 of the ISA Programme. The EIRA uses (and extends) the ArchiMate language as a modelling notation and uses service orientation as an architectural style. The EIRA is aligned with the European Interoperability Framework (EIF) and complies with the context given in the European Interoperability Strategy (EIS). Further information about the EIRA can be obtained in the document "EIRA_v1_0_0_overview.pdf"
This release consists of the following release components:
- EIRA_v1_0_0_ArchiMate.archimate; the 'Archi' version of the model.
- EIRA_v1_0_0_ArchiMate.xml; the Open Group ArchiMate Exchange File Format, containing the model.
- EIRA_v1_0_0_Overview.pdf; a PDF document containing an introduction to the EIRA, including its key concepts, used ArchiMate notation, tool support and views.
- EIRA_v1_0_0_release_notes.pdf; the release notes of this release.
- ISA Product License v1.0 for EIRA; The license under which the EIRA is released.
- EIRA v1.0.0 ArchiMate.html ; a folder containing the web-version of the EIRA model.
- EIRA_v1_0_0_release.zip ; An archive containing each of the above mentioned files. ·
- Joinup EIRA webpage; the public web-page containing information on the EIRA.
ArchiMate® and TOGAF® are registered trademarks of The Open Group.
ArchiMate© and TOGAF© are copyright of The Open Group. All rights reserved.
Archi® is a registered trademark of Phillip Beauvoir.