This is the release version 1.1.1 of the Interoperability Maturity Assessment of a Public Service (IMAPS). Version 1.1.1 of the IMAPS Survey has been released on the 15 January 2018 on Joinup.
The IMAPS Survey is a highly user-friendly online questionnaire. Designed as a self-assessment tool, the IMAPS survey is designed for public service owners to evaluate key interoperability aspects of their digital public service. On completion of the survey, the public service owners receive tailored, confidential feedback and recommendations on how to further improve their service.
This IMAPS release consists of the following release components:
- https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/IMAPS (The IMAPS survey in EU Survey)
- IMAPS v1.1.1 User Guide.pdf (A PDF user guide document describing the IMAPS model and the IMAPS survey)
- IMAPS v1.1.1 Questionnaire.pdf (A PDF document which provides the questions in the IMAPS survey)
- IMAPS v1.1.1 Recommendations.pdf (A PDF document which provides the tailored recommendations for each possible questionnaire answer and discusses how the recommendations are generated)
- IMAPS v1.1.1 Value Proposition.pdf (A PDF document which describes the IMAPS v1.1.1 value proposition)
- IMAPS v1.1.1 Release Notes (A PDF document which provides the release notes of IMAPS release v1.1.1)