This release is improving and correcting 6 different issues (5 bugs, 1 improvements).
- Add a Contributor role in the projects
A new role appears in the members list of a software and asset, the "Contributor" is a role dedicated for development feature. It is really linked with the Source Code Management (SCM). Whereas a developper can commit in any part of the SCM related to his project, the contributor will only be authorised to commit in the "branches" part at the root of the repository.
<project_name>/branches/file.txt is modifiable by the contributors, the developers and the project owner
<project_name>/trunk/file.txt is modifiable by the developers and the project owner
<project_name>/Other/file.txt is modifiable by the developers and the project owner
- Various Spelling & Grammar corrections
- Remove the case sentitivity search on the asset member list
- Anomalies in the creation of additional mailing lists for Software and Assets
- Correction of case studies layout
- Various correction of the widget page
The source of Joinup is available on its subversion for the tag 1.3.0p1