This release is improving and correcting 45 different issues (6 new features, 17 bugs, 22 improvement).
- Provide a way to have project members sign documents (More information to Create a legal document or Sign a legal document )
- Commenting on a broader range of content type (documents, wiki pages)
- Creation of community and project events
- Support hosting of static web pages for projects
- Presentation as a new e_library type
- Rich text editor: ability to easily embed images inside wiki pages
- Improved navigation for multi-page lists (Page Selector)
- Using the back button should not reset the search results or catalogue page number
- Improved privacy settings by adding more categories
- Provide a unique couontry taxonomy
- Include envent-specific logo in the banner (Support event logos in the banner)
- Source (URL) should not be a mandatory field for the documents, news and events
- Provide sensible defaults for filtering and sorting
- Improved informational text messages
- Provide a small infobox visible on every page to announce downtimes
- Improved notifications settings
Improvement D4.FR11 - When deleting content input validatio should not be required
- Users should be able to control their notification settings via the messages that are sent.
- The default send interval for notifications should be changed from "Instantaneous notification" to "Daily".
- Sending notifications for new or updated content should also be enabled by default.
- Modification of the support for components and packages for the releases
- Improved of the file management
- Modification of the title of Case studies page
- Modification of the case studies functioning
- Moderation: Banned list for federated forges
- Removal of the button "Create a Task"
- Improvement of the HTML-editor
- Add short accompanying texts to clarify how particular features are used
- Virtual Forges creation procedure
- Unable to open: https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/invite
- Security: Input format has no XSS protection filter.
- Validity of the XHTML markup
- Creating an image currently craches all web browsers in Mac OS 10.7
- Unvalidated news (in fact, spam, that I deleted yesterday morning) shows up a day and a half later in RSS feed
- Moderation: Empty email notifications: Approval request for item updated
- Bad message when trying to download a semantic asset
- Removed documents can still be downloaded
- Users receive buggy message with field codes inside the message
- Case studies are still not publicly accessible
- Invalid template on Online Help page
- SQL error
- Joinup: Subscription emails have http links
- The release manager cannot modify a release
- Search widget page is inaccessible
- It is not possible to use a dash in a mailing list name
The source of Joinup is available on the subversion of Joinup for the tag 1.3