This release includes:
Improvements in the 'federated repository' page:
- The list of asset releases will be by default "unfolded"
- Addition of a button with direct link to the facetted search from the repository page
- When hovering over the text of "Additional Information" or "Included assets" it will be clear to the user that he can unfold it
- An user can report abuse. It has been included a new category in the contact form "Report an abuse"; and it has been added links in the web (comments, forum entries and next to community news items). These links go to the contact form with this category selected.
- Download counter of the asset releases
- The default sort in asset releases page now is by 'publication date' (descending)
- The rating present on the homepage of Joinup is the same as the one found on the page of the link.
- Only the publication date will be displayed on top of editor’s choice items.
- Project downloads counter
- The list of communities on the page https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/community/all are sorted on "Date".
- Small fixes about texts regarding the 'Create Federated Repository' form.
- Control the creation of nameless users.
- Repository metadata is missing for anonymous user.
And the source code of the release is available in the SVN repository: