Modules for Online Applications (MOA) are a set of software tools which provide implementation and integration support for the functions and procedures mandated by the Austrian e-Government strategy. The MOA components within this project provided the support for functions such as creation and verification of electronic signatures, and identification and authentication of citizens in online procedures.
MOA-ID is used for identification.
- Update third-party libraries to solve a possible problem during certificate validation
- Add config-flag to use JVM TrustStore for SSL validation instead of MOA-ID specific TrustStore
- Add SignerCertificate into AuthenticationData in case of Security-Layer 2.0
- Add demo-mode for new 'E-ID'
- Bug fixes
- Update Redis Backend to solve problems with Spring dependencies
- Add missing error logging in some servlets
- UTF-8 encoding problem in configuration-tool
Release package "moa-id-auth-final-3.4.2.zip"
SHA1 checksum: 58511f08c61c6b192d574fb2dcd9490b728b5b81