The new OCS version 1.5.0 primarily addresses changes required for the amended Annex III of Regulation (EU) No 211/2011.
1- The data requirements for signatories have been modified for the following countries:
- Luxembourg: the personal identification number is not required anymore. Instead, the date of birth and address of the signatories have been added to the data requirements.
- Netherlands: the possibility for Dutch nationals residing outside the Netherlands to use the statement of support form for the Netherlands has been added.
- Spain: the permanent residence has been removed and the date of birth has been added. A personal identification number (NIE) has also been added to the list of personal identification numbers/document numbers that can be indicated by signatories.
- France: the list of personal identification documents that can be indicated by signatories has been limited to the passport and national identity card and the place of birth has been added.
- Ireland: the place of birth has been removed.
- Slovenia: the list of personal identification documents that could be indicated by signatories has been replaced by the personal identification number (enotna matična številka občana).
2- There will now be an alert text placed prominently on the second and third statement of support pages advising signatories to use the Home button and not the browser back button if they wish to return to the first page of the form.
3- The Crypto Tool will implement the following:
- Statements of support forms corresponding to the amended Annex III to Regulation (EU) No 211/2011, allowing the export of such forms.
- An exported form is now OCS-version dependent. This will allow the Crypto Tool to support both the first version of the statement of support forms and the new version corresponding to the amended Annex III. Statements of support collected on OCS versions prior to 1.5.0 will be exported on the first version of the forms while statements of support collected as of OCS version 1.5.0 will be exported on the new version.
- Update 12/11/2013: Exported XML files from the Crypto Tool will get an extra sub-element for "signature" called "annexRevision". Current possible values are "0" for statements of supports collected with the previous versions of OCS (<1.5.0) and "1" for the current release (1.5.0, first revision of the Annex III). Find attached "oct-export.xsd" reflecting this change.
4- New and updated Validation rules:
- the Croatian personal identification number (NNNNNNNNNNN) and postal code (NNNNN).
- The Slovenian personal identification number (NNNNNNNNNNNNN).
- The Spanish foreigner’s identification number (LNNNNNNNL , the first L being X, Y or Z).
A new document provides the detailed data entry and validation rules applying to V1.5.
Download OCS 1.5 User manual translations and source code