Website@School release 0.90.3 (2011-09-30)
As usual this release contains two variants of the developer archive (which contain the full source code):
7e5f0923e7842fd401cde3dab0ac3f1b *websiteatschool-devel-0.90.3.tar.gz abe4d84f018b6f94b4683fe8e16b1e04 *websiteatschool-devel-0.90.3.zip
There are also two variants of the installation archive:
85f321571763706ef1a620ea461946e9 *websiteatschool-0.90.3.tar.gz 14a91f9d7d66f7ec30866c62bf7817a2 *websiteatschool-0.90.3.zip
It is up to you to download either the .ZIP-file or the tarball. If you want to upgrade your existing installation based on release 0.90.0, 0.90.1 or 0.90.2, you should take the following steps.
- Unpack the new installation archive in the same place (the CMS Root Folder) as you did the last time with the previous release.
- Login using admin.php
- Go to Tools | Update Manager
- Follow all 'Update' links in the Status column until every status is OK
- Your CMS-installation is now up to date.
Highlights of release 0.90.3 (2011-09-30):
- new translation 'Polish'
- new translation 'German' (under construction)
- new translation 'Turkish' (under construction)
- support for MySQL with InnoDB and full UTF-8
- better context-sensitive help function (deeplinks to manual)
- new theme 'Schoolyard'
- new theme 'Rosalina'
- new module 'Sitemap'
- better support for UTF-8 and more input validation in the main program
See the file CHANGES.txt in the program directory for full details.