Website@School release 0.90.4 (2012-04-19).
Highlights in this release
- new editor 'CKEditor' provides better accessibility for visually impaired or blind webmasters
- full support for 'Bazaar Style Style Sheets' at section and page level
- added several 'skins' to accomodate visually impaired or blind webmasters
- incorporated a gallery of donors in the start centre
- new translation 'Danish'
- new translation 'Portugese'
- new translation 'Hungarian'
- new translation 'Arabic' (under construction)
- new translation 'Persian' (under construction)
- new theme 'Axis'
- bugfix: filemanager now accepts upper case filename extensions
See the file CHANGES.txt in the program directory for full details.
As usual this release contains two variants of the developer archive (which contain the full source code):
f152e4831bef8f93fc4935d156585885 *websiteatschool-devel-0.90.4.tar.gz 5abd8d439da21e424141d12b75de9b56 *websiteatschool-devel-0.90.4.zip
There are also two variants of the installation archive:
f60e2d5dfb2028b33aa007890a031f50 *websiteatschool-0.90.4.tar.gz d27356fb37451544c3e46158cba9383b *websiteatschool-0.90.4.zip
It is up to you to download either the .ZIP-file or the tarball.
How to upgrade
If you want to upgrade your existing installation based on release 0.90.0, 0.90.1, 0.90.2 or 0.90.3 you should take the following steps.
- Unpack the new installation archive in the same place (the CMS Root Folder) as you did the last time with the previous release.
- Login using admin.php
- You will be directed to go to Tools | Update Manager
- Follow all 'Update' and 'Install' links in the Status column until every status is OK
- Your CMS-installation is now up to date.