Please see the notes below for the features of the two applications:
- XAdES detached and enveloping signatures can be used to sign any file.
- XAdES enveloped signature can be used to sign an XML file.
- PDF files can be signed with an enveloped PAdES signature.
- CAdES enveloping or detached signatures can be used to sign any arbitrary files.
- ASiC-S or ASiC-E containers can be used to sign at least one document.
- The multiple parallel signatures can be created.
- A user can use PKCS#11-compliant QSCD, MS-CAPI, MOCCA and PKCS#12 to sign.
- Any kind of signature: CAdES, PAdES, XAdES, ASiC-S or ASiC-E can be validated.
- A validation policy can be applied.
- Two validation reports are available: Simple and Detailed.
- The Diagnostic Data representing each static information used during the validation process is available.
- A Trusted List and List of the List can be created from scratch.
- An existing TSL can be loaded, edited, signed and saved.
- A basic validation is performed at the first step of creating a signature.