1 person uses this project
Adds the ability for use a 3D view inside gvSIG. Allows the use of all supported layers of gvSIG including elevation layers. It supports the creation of 3D geocentric and projected terrains and the interactive navigation.
- New document called 3D View.
- New object 3D layer type.
- 3D navigation tools
- Force north orientation.
- Zoom to layer or zoom All.
- Interactive layer transparency control.
- 3D Advanced Symbology including 3D objects as a symbol.
- Support for Extrusion legend.
- Advanced visualization tools (Stereoscopy and FullScreen Option)
- Selection and Info by point support.
- Integrate with gvsig-2.0.
- Add interactive 3D edition.
- Support for Multiresolution vectorial layers (Authomatic and dynamic visualization of different level of detail based on geographical attributes)
You can get involved in this project by getting in contact with us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public administration reference
This project is financed by the Generalitat Valenciana, Conselleria de Infraestructuras y Transportes
- Source repository:
- SVN Directory:
- win32, x11
- Development status:
- Intended audience:
- End Users/Desktop
- Natural language:
- English, Spanish
- Operating system:
- GNU / Linux, NT / 2000, Other Apple
- Programming language: