Software and infrastructure components for secure and reliable transport of electronic business documents of any kind. Software supporting procurement between private companies and European governmental institutions.
The main features of the PEPPOL infrastructure implementation project are the following:
1. OSS JAVA & .NET transport libraries for the full- and lightweight profiles
2. OSS demonstrator client, a stand-alone Java client that demonstrates E2E
send/receive scenarios using the CEN/BII documents and profiles, and
utilizing the SW in this repository
3. The Service Metadata Locator implementation
4. Sample Service Metadata Publisher implementation, based on MySQL backend
5. Sample registration web page (GUI) for Service Metadata Publisher
6. Sample implementations of clients for all these services
Currently we are working on version 1.2 of the infrastructure.
This version implements the 1.0 version of the PEPPOL infrastructure specifications.
Focus in next version will be on stability & scaleability.
To get involved in the PEPPOL project, see information on this project here: http://peppol.eu/
Public administration reference
The code in this repository is being developed by infrastructure work package of the PEPPOL project - you can find more information on this project here: http://peppol.eu/