This issue has been reported by Antoine Isaac.
Draft 6 of the GeoDCAT-AP specification, in its page 26, recommends two vocabularies for frequencies, DC and MDR. Antoine points out that it seems to be redundant and it could confuse the readers, as the document seems to mitigate this some pages later.
This is going to be fixed in the GeoDCAT-AP specification. The correct recommendation is included in the Annex II.27 (pages 43-45). GeoDCAT-AP recommends the MDR code list, plus the ISO one for those values not supported there. The Annex also includes a mapping table for frequency codes, as specified in ISO, Dublin Core and in the MDR register.
- GeoDCAT-AP: controlled vocabulary for marine regions
- GeoDCAT-AP: Controlled vocabulary for location information
- GeoDCAT-AP: Controlled vocabulary for discipline
- GeoDCAT-AP: Controlled vocabulary for spatial resolution
- GeoDCAT-AP: Controlled vocabulary for spatial representation type
- GeoDCAT-AP: Keyword controlled vocabulary
- GeoDCAT-AP: Controlled vocabulary for dcat:theme