Version 1.2.0 of the ISA² interoperability test bed software, based on the GITB CWA specifications, is now released. This version focuses on correcting issues impacting the platform's robustness and introducing improvements both for administrators, to better manage their configured domains and specifications, as well as users to improve their test reporting capabilities. The key improvement area targeted is the management of new test suite versions.
This new version is online in the ISA² interoperability test bed service but is also available for you to setup as a standalone instance. If a standalone instance best matches your needs, the following supporting resources are available:
- The introduction, installation and usage of the test bed, provided in the test bed's introductory handbook.
- The source code of the test bed software.
- The EUPL-based licence attached to the direct use of the source code.
This section applies to you if you are running your own test bed instance and want to update to version 1.2.0. The following steps are to be executed on the command line of the server running the test bed components.
Step 1 - Get the new test bed components
docker pull isaitb/gitb-ui:1.2.0 docker pull isaitb/gitb-srv:1.2.0 Step 2 - Shut down your current test bed components docker stop gitb-ui gitb-srv docker rm gitb-ui gitb-srv Step 3 - Start the new test bed components
Remember to replace [PUBLIC_SERVER_ADDRESS] with the address corresponding to your instance.
docker run --name gitb-srv --net=gitb-net -p 8080-8380:8080-8380 -e gitb.messaging.server-ip-address=[PUBLIC_SERVER_ADDRESS] -e gitb.messaging.callbackURL=http://[PUBLIC_SERVER_ADDRESS]:8080/itbsrv/MessagingClient -d --restart=unless-stopped isaitb/gitb-srv:1.2.0 docker run --name gitb-ui --net=gitb-net -p 9000:9000 -p 9090:9090 --volumes-from gitb-repo -d --restart=unless-stopped isaitb/gitb-ui:1.2.0
Your test bed instance is now successfully updated to the version 1.2.0.
Release Notes - Version 1.2.0
The following list summarises the issues included in this release, classified as bugs, tasks, new features and improvements. For more details click the issue key links (requires access to the test bed's issue tracker).
- [ITB-55] - Count of passed test cases displays wrong
- [ITB-68] - Hide buttons for actions that are not permitted
- [ITB-77] - Update cache upon deletion of test suites
- [ITB-101] - CSV export does not work in IE
- [ITB-103] - Internet Explorer caches server JSON responses
- [ITB-104] - Perform server-side updates synchronously
- [ITB-109] - Test suite uniqueness
- [ITB-117] - Allow user to update his password
- [ITB-144] - Correct manual management of actors, endpoints and parameters
- [ITB-146] - Correct display of conformance testing status for a system's tests
- [ITB-147] - Domain name and description not displayed on conformance statement
- [ITB-154] - Correct transaction management
- [ITB-47] - Delete system
- [ITB-94] - Display test bed version
- [ITB-136] - Create PDF report from validator report
- [ITB-80] - Remove "Test Suites" menu entry
- [ITB-61] - Improve export of test sessions
- [ITB-67] - Confirmation before deleting conformance statement
- [ITB-74] - Better visual presentation for multiple systems
- [ITB-75] - Improve support for test suite versions
- [ITB-76] - Record test case and test suite descriptions
- [ITB-107] - Switch connection to HTTPS
- [ITB-108] - Delete internal actor details
- [ITB-111] - Actors must be unique within each specification
- [ITB-112] - Prevent organisation basic user from deleting conformance statement
- [ITB-113] - Prevent organisation basic user from changing endpoint values
- [ITB-139] - Replace test case report with PDF version
- [ITB-140] - Convert test session overview report to PDF
- [ITB-141] - Automate database migrations
- [ITB-142] - Improve test session repository handling
- [ITB-145] - Hide options from conformance statements
- [ITB-148] - Display specification on conformance statement detail page
- [ITB-149] - Request confirmation defore deleting conformance statement
- [ITB-151] - Maximise use of space for system screens
- [ITB-153] - Prevent organisation basic user from creating conformance statements