Version 1.4.1 of the ISA² interoperability test bed software, based on the GITB CWA specifications, is now released. This is a minor release to address reported issues of failed messaging attempts in certain test scenarios. In addition, this version adds minor improvements to HTTP processing in test cases, extending support for HTTPS and multipart form data.
This new version is online in the ISA² interoperability test bed service but is also available for you to setup as a standalone instance. If a standalone instance best matches your needs, the following supporting resources are available:
- The test bed's installation guide.
- The test bed's user guide.
- The source code of the test bed software.
- The EUPL-based licence attached to the direct use of the source code.
If you are updating from a previous version, please follow the test bed's update guide.
Release Notes - Version 1.4.1
The following list summarises the issues included in this release, classified as bugs, tasks, new features and improvements. For more details click the issue key links (requires access to the test bed's issue tracker).
- [ITB-243] - Support the use of lists in validation services
- [ITB-252] - Messaging sessions close unexpectedly
- [ITB-253] - Incoming blocked connections are not cleaned
- [ITB-254] - A mis-configured system address results in a server error
- [ITB-255] - Error during test execution repeat indefinitely