Version 1.5.0 of the ISA² interoperability test bed software, based on the GITB CWA specifications, is now released. This release focuses on improving error handling and introducing customisable conformance certificates per user community. In addition, numerous additional enhancements are made to extend support for the GITB Test Description Language (TDL) and to simplify conformance testing configuration for users and administrators. The content of this release is based as always on feedback from the test bed's users as well as the test bed team's own experience.
This new version is online in the ISA² interoperability test bed service but is also available for you to setup as a standalone instance. If a standalone instance best matches your needs, the following supporting resources are available:
- The test bed's installation guide.
- The test bed's user guide.
- The source code of the test bed software.
- The EUPL-based licence attached to the direct use of the source code.
If you are updating from a previous version, please follow the test bed's update guide.
Release Notes - Version 1.5.0
The following list summarises the issues included in this release, classified as bugs, tasks, new features and improvements. For more details click the issue key links (requires access to the test bed's issue tracker).
- [ITB-171] - Refering to missing map key in interaction step swallows error
- [ITB-181] - Stop step results in the interface not being signalled to show the test as finished
- [ITB-216] - Endpoint description not displayed in first test execution wizard step
- [ITB-265] - Messaging service callbacks produce errors when client not created using WSDL
- [ITB-270] - Creating a duplicate conformance statement is possible and leads to an internal error
- [ITB-272] - Opening the contact support form clears other rich text editors
- [ITB-273] - Forms to create elements do not take advantage of full screen width
- [ITB-79] - Create conformance certificate
- [ITB-106] - Error message template per community
- [ITB-225] - Allow community admin to copy an organisation's test setup to another
- [ITB-226] - Allow organisation admins to copy the conformance test setup between systems
- [ITB-247] - Create an embedded regular expression validator
- [ITB-260] - Allow administrators to purge obsolete test results
- [ITB-275] - Remove obsolete resources
- [ITB-78] - Download test suites
- [ITB-92] - Allow If steps without Else
- [ITB-97] - Display errors produced through test execution
- [ITB-110] - Improve overall handling of errors
- [ITB-115] - Improve display of endpoint parameters for organisation users
- [ITB-116] - Allow administrator to set (and update) a user's temporary password
- [ITB-118] - Consider admin-set passwords as one-time passwords
- [ITB-183] - Allow an exit step to signal a success or failure
- [ITB-185] - Allow instruct element to show a file download when passed an object or binary type
- [ITB-211] - Improve display of test cases within a test suite in the conformance statement details page
- [ITB-212] - Consider renaming "Conformance Statement Report" to "Conformance Statement Test Report"
- [ITB-213] - Support attachments in contact form
- [ITB-218] - Sort display of domains, specifications and actors
- [ITB-220] - Use English (UK) spelling consistently
- [ITB-227] - Improve display of test case results in conformance statement report
- [ITB-246] - Replace default report font to support unicode characters
- [ITB-248] - Switch XPathValidator to use the latest version of XPath internally
- [ITB-249] - Allow XPathValidator to handle any type of input
- [ITB-250] - Allow binary variable use in expressions
- [ITB-257] - Allow StringValidator to support any input type
- [ITB-259] - Remove duplicate login form and home button for unauthenticated users
- [ITB-262] - Allow default actor for interaction
- [ITB-263] - Set defaults for content type and type of interaction elements
- [ITB-264] - Make it possible to download binary content from a test step's report
- [ITB-266] - Consider the test suite ID as the default root path for test case imports
- [ITB-267] - Allow the display order of test case actors to be configured in the test execution diagram
- [ITB-268] - Set an actor as a specification's default
- [ITB-271] - Improve visual consistency of buttons
- [ITB-274] - Add filtering by actor on the conformance dashboard