Version 1.6.1 of the ISA² interoperability test bed software, based on the GITB CWA specifications, is now released. This is a patch release to address bugs that were blocking for new test bed users, specifically linked to the processing of template files in test cases. In addition, given the opportunity of the patch, additional minor bugs have been corrected and important improvements introduced to facilitate reporting and increase the built-in possibilities to generate timestamps within test cases. The content of this release is based as always on feedback from the test bed's users as well as the test bed team's own experience.
This new version is online in the ISA² interoperability test bed service but is also available for you to setup as a standalone instance. If a standalone instance best matches your needs, the following supporting resources are available:
- The test bed's installation guide.
- The test bed's user guide.
- The source code of the test bed software.
- The EUPL-based licence attached to the direct use of the source code.
If you are updating from a previous version, please follow the test bed's update guide.
Release Notes - Version 1.6.1
The following list summarises the issues included in this release, classified as bugs, tasks, new features and improvements. For more details click the issue key links (requires access to the test bed's issue tracker).
- [ITB-401] - Invalid test case imports may pass test suite validation
- [ITB-407] - Unable to reference map or list variables from within template
- [ITB-409] - Clearing search filters does not clear the "result" criterion