Version 1.7.0 of the ISA² interoperability test bed software, based on the GITB CWA specifications, is now released. This release allows integration with EU Login, the European Commission's central authentication service. In addition, the release introduces several important new features such as the ability to open communities for user self-registration and the support for custom properties for organisations and systems. Such custom properties enable enhanced data collection options and the scripting of automation processes, introducing at the same time new means of providing input values and configuration to test sessions.
This new version is online in the ISA² interoperability test bed service but is also available for you to setup as a standalone instance. If a standalone instance best matches your needs, the following supporting resources are available:
- The test bed's installation guide.
- The test bed's user guide.
- The source code of the test bed software.
- The EUPL-based licence attached to the direct use of the source code.
If you are updating from a previous version, please follow the test bed's update guide.
Release Notes - Version 1.7.0
The following list summarises the issues included in this release, classified as bugs, tasks, new features and improvements. For more details click the issue key links (requires access to the test bed's issue tracker).
- [ITB-421] - Resolving the index of a GITB list when in double format fails
- [ITB-423] - Dropdown menus not visible for loop and flow test step reports
- [ITB-427] - Progress spinners can continue after test session is stopped
- [ITB-430] - Test step progress indicators can remain in processing state
- [ITB-443] - Can't delete a community that contains organisations with executed test sessions
- [ITB-444] - Can't delete obsolete test results that are linked to conformance results
- [ITB-448] - Test case definition doesn't reload if user refreshes browser
- [ITB-449] - Specification details not included in conformance dashboard CSV export
- [ITB-73] - ECAS integration
- [ITB-196] - One account - multiple communities
- [ITB-394] - Configuration parameters that are not editable by organisation users or that are not included in test sessions
- [ITB-395] - Self-registration for specific communities
- [ITB-396] - Configurable organisation properties
- [ITB-397] - Optionally include organisation properties in organisation-related exports
- [ITB-418] - Allow organisation admins to remove users
- [ITB-420] - Allow organisation administrators to delete their organisation's members
- [ITB-435] - Define an organisation as a template for self-registered organisations
- [ITB-440] - Configurable system properties
- [ITB-441] - Make available custom and standard organisation properties in test sessions
- [ITB-442] - Make available custom and standard system properties in test sessions
- [ITB-100] - Allow organisation to request addition to a community
- [ITB-398] - Optionally copy configuration parameters when copying the testing setup to another system
- [ITB-414] - Use Commission favicon
- [ITB-419] - Align the look and feel for the settings' management
- [ITB-437] - Support endpoint parameters with secret values (e.g. passwords)
- [ITB-438] - Make more intuitive the display of endpoint parameters for administrators
- [ITB-439] - Support files as domain configuration parameters
- [ITB-445] - Increase size limit for uploaded files
- [ITB-446] - Allow community and test bed admins to edit their own organisation's information
- [ITB-447] - When test case configuration is missing allow user to directly navigate to provide it