Website@School is a websites content management system (CMS), specially designed to build, manage and maintain the websites of schools, small and big.
The main features that every school needs:
- Unlimited number of sites and Intranets. Examples: The school site, sites for groups, for committees, for workgroups, for individual pupils, for the board, for the principal, for everyone.
- Sites can be changed, merged or split, thus enabling quick and easy updating.
- What You See Is What You Get word processor to create content. No fiddling around with slashes or underscores.
- Groups can cooperate in projects and workgroups. Fine grained Role Based Acces Control.
- Bazar Style Style Sheets (BSS) enable users to create their own individual template styles.
- Visually impaired and blind persons can manage websites with a braille terminal or screen reader.
- Website@School is also designed as a learning tool, preparing pupils for the ICT future. Your school has potential whizkids! They can securely explore, discover and learn.
- And much, much more. See the design viewpoints and features in the excellent, fully illustrated, comprehensive Users Guide: http://manual.websiteatschool.eu
Website@School is licensed under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3 as published by the Free Software Foundation supplemented with the Additional Terms, as set forth in the License Agreement for Website@School, see http://websiteatschool.eu/license.html.